warranty question

General Discussions
lovethepirk

Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:00 am

I need a new large foil kite for the south florida shit winds. I'm considering a 16m Helium. I have 2 Cabrinha kites now that steer hard in one direction, I'm done with Cabrinha. My 17m Contra is steering so hard to the right I have to put both hands on the left side of the bar when I am right foot forward. When I tack left foot forward it's like a 4 step bar pressure movement to not get yarded into an unintended kiteloop. So frustrating b/c I did like that Contra....

Here's my warranty question for switch. If in 2 years this kite is pulling/steering hard in one direction from a deformed leading edge or fabric stretch or whatever causes this...is switch going to replace the kite assuming it has no repairs? Will they replace it if there is a small 10cm patch or does this end the warranty? Thanks.
Tropical surf house

Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:51 am

Did you chek the line length of the bar stretched?
Or bridal stretch
DIALS

Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:59 pm

Not a hope man and you be lucky to even get an answer from them regarding a warranty issue..Better have some needle and thread close by as they will tell you to do your own repairs...its so simple , Well that what they told me when I had kite and bar issues.