Words of appreciation to Switch Team

General Discussions
netcyberg

Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:23 pm

Hi Switch Team,
I don’t know how and where to express my feelings in a more appropriate way so I decided to post it on your forum.
I just want to express my appreciation and wanted to thank you for your products.
My first kite was used Element 2 which allowed me to get into Kiteboarding quick and easy. The quality and the forgiveness of that kite gave me confidence and the great impression of your brand. Then later on I bought a brand new Helium 18m + controller 3. After a year of kitesurfing with Helium mainly on a light wind conditions area, I have to say that your products are simply the best out there in market both in terms of the pricing as well as the quality and key features.

I simply love my Helium kite at a moment – I can kitesurf from 8 knots with a large door board and the only competitor on the water at my spot would be Cabrinha Contra 19m which costs 2.5 times more than Helium.
The upper limit of the kite is also incredible – with great depower and the trimmer I can surf on my 18m with the wind up to maybe 20 knots.
Helium is simply so easy and enjoyable – it’s my favorite kite at a moment.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to ride alone with a much more expensive brands – without losing anything in quality and productivity of our gear. This is simply amazing!
Keep up the great work!
josealferez

Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:02 pm

netcyberg wrote:Hi Switch Team,
I don’t know how and where to express my feelings in a more appropriate way so I decided to post it on your forum.
I just want to express my appreciation and wanted to thank you for your products.
My first kite was used Element 2 which allowed me to get into Kiteboarding quick and easy. The quality and the forgiveness of that kite gave me confidence and the great impression of your brand. Then later on I bought a brand new Helium 18m + controller 3. After a year of kitesurfing with Helium mainly on a light wind conditions area, I have to say that your products are simply the best out there in market both in terms of the pricing as well as the quality and key features.

I simply love my Helium kite at a moment – I can kitesurf from 8 knots with a large door board and the only competitor on the water at my spot would be Cabrinha Contra 19m which costs 2.5 times more than Helium.
The upper limit of the kite is also incredible – with great depower and the trimmer I can surf on my 18m with the wind up to maybe 20 knots.
Helium is simply so easy and enjoyable – it’s my favorite kite at a moment.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to ride alone with a much more expensive brands – without losing anything in quality and productivity of our gear. This is simply amazing!
Keep up the great work!
+1 :)
YakAttack

Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:30 pm

Ditto. The Switch team have customer service. As a kiter with 12 years experience who purchases new kites every year I can tell you that other brands don't have the timely responsiveness that Switch does and this plus the awesome flight characteristics keeps me loyal to the brand and espousing their virtues to others on the beach.

Regarding price, some 2017 brand models are running $1900 kite only which only harms expansion of the market and keeps kiting out of reach for a large majority of people. Kudus to Switch for running a lean which eliminates 40% of the markup. I'd rather use the extra money saved to purchase a quiver of kites or for an airplane ticket to a kite destination. Keep it up! (looking forward to the mono for foiling :))
Damian

Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:39 pm

+1 keep up good work guys!
Switch Design

Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:57 pm

Really stoked that you like our products!
Means a lot to us.
Thanks!
naishdude

Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:33 pm

I assume that this is the strength of Switch and their customers! Good job Switch!
I feel sorry I cannot buy the Latest elements, but still very happy with what I have right now!!

Keep up the good work..
Dude :ugeek:
dtmt

Thu May 10, 2018 4:37 am

1st time I've ever needed any customer service beyond a question. Response time, response overall was really impressive. Replacement part in my hands way quicker than I expected.

I own a small business. I've built my business exclusively on customer service & good product quality. It really means a lot to me that you guys stand behind your product much better than expected and take care of us so quickly & efficiently!

Will be loyal for a long time to come & vocal on other forums about the product & service quality. Great work & Thanks a ton!
Estafeta

Sun May 13, 2018 6:04 am

Our company giving shipping service at a low cost, we have much professional stuff who is enabled to provide a fast and flexible shipping supply solution to our customers. If you want to ship your parcel quickly, call us we can help you.
E-commerce shipping