New Legacy 2?

General Discussions
Faxie

Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:02 pm

I don't mind the graphics. Looks fine imo. But they shouldn't get any more busy. I liked the simplicity and toned down colours of the V1-2-3's
djbear33k

Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:27 am

Biggest mistake is writing FREESTYLE on the side of it, this kite is more versatile than just a freestyle kite. Having written that on the kite will put lots of people off especially as lots of people are afraid of C kites still and think of it as being an aggressive kite writing that will only make it worse ( I hope i am wrong). When the legacy is light forgiving kite which performs really good allround ( I dont know how you manged to get the kite to perform the way it does but its amazing). I have to agree with the graphics not looking the best for legacy 2 it looks like north kites philosophy has been implemented, " What should we do guys just put a big V on either side of the kite" "ok!" " And thats lunch!" just a touch lazy (North also wrote SUPERFANTASTIC on the vegas once i knew people wouldnt buy it cause they wrote that on it). Don't get me wrong this kite still looks pretty good (better than the rest), but i guess the people on the forum think allot of switch (just as i do) and want it to be the best. I think the legacy 1 looks better tbh i get lots of good comments on its looks. Love the kite tho performs amazing looking forward to the new tricks it will allow me to learn.
IntrudaH

Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:03 am

Exactly, that FREESTYLE looks very superfluous there. You should have written the kite size with much bigger font instead so that friends could easily see kite size you're riding, and I don't like that light colored TE very much. That LEGACY logo is very nice though, good job. Anyway, main thing is how it performs, and even if it was no better than Legacy1, it's still one of the best kites there is.
YakAttack

Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:22 am

Agree on the "freestyle" comments. I boost around and do airstyle tricks all the time on my Legacy kites. They have ridiculous range and the kites aren't just for unhooked freestyle.
Eugene

Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:12 am

I had an explosive jump with the v2 9m last week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeqhWZ5DWK0 Also with the Nitro v6 10m today maybe not the best combination but I still need to learn kiteloops a little higher, probably a whole other ball game. Sometimes I need to put my other hand also on the bar and I let go of my right hand just before landing. I could really give the kite some speed in light wind while kitelooping with the Element v3 9m but I don't think that kite will catch me, like Ruben Lenten says just jank the bar.
Kites: Nitro V6 10m, Element V3 9m & Legacy v2 9m
Bar: 2x Controller3
Boards: Twintip MJ Comp V2 140x43
YakAttack

Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:30 am

I still ride V1s and I think they boost as big or bigger than any kite out there. Love em